These private lessons help improve your competitive edge. Book your competitive blunt knife lesson or knife and hawk combination lesson today!
- Per Pit 6 person minimum; 16 person maximum
- Per Person
Give Axe Throwing a Try!
Our spacious 3,000 -square- foot indoor, temperature controlled, facility features five throwing pits that offer recreational Axe throwing for both the general public as well as team building and corporate events, birthday parties, bachelor/ette parties and more. Be sure to ask us about our Tomahawk and Zombie themed parties, competitive knife throwing lessons, leagues and how you can become an Axe Challenge Champion.
Axe throwing is a growing trend across the country. There isn’t anything like it in the Richmond area. It’s perfect for anyone wanting to experience something fun and unique. It offers novices as well as experienced Axe throwers an opportunity to test their accuracy by throwing an Axe at a target, attempting to hit the bullseye. Groups of friends, co-workers and fun-seeking individuals compete in various Axe-throwing games. It’s like darts on steroids!
Each group will be assigned an Axe Coach who will instruct participants on how to safely and effectively throw an Axe. Your Axe coach will facilitate fun games and monitor your group throughout the hour and a half session.
Book your next experience now!
Group Pit Rental:
- Minimum of six people; maximum of 16 people
- Individuals who are 18 and under must be accompanied by an adult
What to Bring
- We require that anyone who throws must wear closed-toed shoes. If we see toes, no throws for you!
- Wear something comfortable.
- We sell snacks and beverages (non-alcoholic).
- Catering is available upon request.
- Please sign electronic waiver form prior to arrival. This will help speed up the check-in process so you can start throwing as soon as possible.