For groups of 2-7 throwers. $35 per person.
- Person Ages 12+
Gather your friends, family and neighbors because we are ready to get round two of our “League Party” started! We invite you to come play with friends and competitors. Our second season of IATF Leagues started on Tuesday, February 2, 2021 and featured competitive axe throwing. The league is 8 weeks long (Tuesday evenings). All league members will be eligible to participate in the playoffs which take place in the final week during a head-to-head elimination tournament. All skill levels are welcome! The cost to join our league is $125.00.
Join us for practice and information on Tuesdays, 6-8:30pm, in between league sessions.
The cost to join our league is $125.00. Practice sessions are $18 fee for league members and $22 for non-league members.
Future League Dates:
February 2 – March 23rd (8 weeks)– Completed! See winners below. Practice March 30th – April 13th (3 weeks)
- April 20 – June 8 (8weeks)
- Practice June 15-22 (3 weeks)
- July 13 – August 31 (8 weeks)
- Practice September 14-28 (3 weeks)
- October 5- November 30 (8 weeks) ( Skipping November 23, Thanksgiving Week)
- Practice December 7 & 14 (2 weeks)
WINNERS FOR THE February 2 – March 23rd Session:
- Men’s Champions:
- First Place: Chris Davy
- Second Place: Alden Holshuh
- Third Place: Grayson Taylor
- Women’s Champions:
- First Place: Jessica Schobelock
- Second Place: Chenoa Forrester
- Third Place: Catherine Purgason